Having gained extensive experience in the private banking sector, we understand the sophisticated needs and expectations of clients who rely on the services of such banks and independent asset management firms. Being entrepreneurs ourselves, we are driven to provide high levels of customer service with continual innovation. Our ability to understand the issues of our client entrepreneurs is of the essence.
This blend of experience has shaped our identity:
- Today, we define ourselves as a family office service provider specialised in private and commercial structuring.
- Unlike big firms, we are a medium-sized “boutique” provider, emphasizing personal relations built upon longevity and trust.
- We do not provide wealth management services. This gives us a clear advantage of impartiality when compared with banking providers or wealth managers. We position ourselves as a co-pilot alongside our clients.
- With our carefully chosen business partners, we can offer a competitive and comprehensive service in our client’s best interests. Our network has been strengthened over the years. With Candeo in hub position, we are able to provide our clients with a one-stop service.
- Being Swiss entrepreneurs, we exemplify continuous innovation, compliance and pragmatism. We are open to the world.
Download hereafter the brochure which summarises our activities
Trust is the basis of our activity, whether in the field of fiduciary services, family office or succession planning. This value is precious and gets earned over the years. It implies among others respect, honestly, loyalty, rigor, precision, consistency.
We believe that sustainability is fundamental for the future, for our children. Because every small step counts, we are committed to sustainability and to acting in an environmentally friendly way, whether at the level of our clients, our operations or the projects we support.
we are committed to providing a sophisticated and demanding service that requires competence, rigor and innovation. Our strong organization operates with flexibility and efficiency. We ensure the quality of our partners in a constant concern for the performance and satisfaction of our clients, which for us is essential.
Managing Partner born in 1973 grew up in France in a bicultural French & German culture. He holds a French post graduate International Business Law qualification (MS) and a Diploma in legal advice for business. After professional experiences in Germany and Luxembourg, he manages Candeo Geneva since 2004, and has been active in the field of wealth structuring for 20 years
Lawyer & Partner born in 1975 grew up in Germany where he qualified as a lawyer, before living in Switzerland since 2001. He joined Candeo in 2006 and qualified as a Swiss lawyer. He achieved in 2012 a Master’s degree in International Taxation
Who we support
These last years we have contributed to the following organizations